Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pastoral Blog/Rural Living

Marlowe and Raleigh both write in the genre of pastoral poems dealing with the beauty of the agrarian lifestyle. Marlowe takes a positive idealistic view while Raleigh's response is more cynical. You live in a rural community area. What do you think about living here? What are the benefits? What are the drawbacks? Do you plan to live in a rural area once you've established a career? Why or why not? Feel free to respond to each other in constructive manner.

I think that it would be a good place to raise a family. but on the other hand as a kid i dont really like living here. some benefits are: most people are friendly, everyone knows everyone else. Which that could also be a bad thing. With people being in everyone's business. It doesnt really matter to me. I will go where my job will take me.

No comments: